Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Lemongrass Essential Oil




Lemongrass is my absolute favorite right now. There are so many ways you can use it. I started using Lemongrass oil for my pain mixed with some peppermint and fractionated coconut oil for my ankle, thigh and back. Every night and morning I would rub some in and it helped sooo much. I started also wanting to organize more and get rid of a lot of things that weren't needed etc.  I didn't realize that for emotions lemongrass also helps with hoarding! What?! My pain is gone but I still rub it in the areas where I was getting that pain. The pain has been there for awhile now and I'm so thankful to God that it's gone. Inhale the oil that is left on my hand after rubbing it in. So my pain is gone and an added blessing is I'm getting so much in order. So refreshing, it's become a favorite scent as well. Have you ever tried lemongrass for anything? What did you think? I gave a roller bottle to my dad for his kidneys, since it's supposed to help with  kidneys. Praying that it will help!



www.mydoterra.com/setapartliving


If you want more information feel free to message on the right of this page or you can email me at SetApart4Living@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment