Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

How to Make Homemade Fabric/Air Freshener

I used to use fabric fresheners to not only spray curtains, couches, but even the air. Oh oh oh.. I know this is not good now & cringe when I think I actually used this stuff. Yesterday I decided I wanted some spray to help with the freshness (couches, curtains etc). I decided I would make my own. No fabric softener in this recipe, this one is all natural!

What you'll need

A spray bottle
Essential oil of your choice I used Purify and Wild Orange from doTERRA
Distilled water




What to do next

Fill spray bottle with water, add Essential Oils, put top back on and shake! There you go. Easy as that. Spray anywhere that you would like to freshen up, carpets, couches, curtains, mattresses, your car and even the air! I love the way this combo smells. Very refreshing without the harsh chemicals and love that I my children can also use it!

Enjoy! Leave me a comment and let me know if you tried it!

No comments:

Post a Comment