Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Homemade Pore Strips (Recipe)!!

Have you ever used Biore Cleansing Pore Strips? You know, the ones that remove blackheads. I have a very long time ago when they first came out. Well yesterday while looking up different ways to get rid of blemishes I came across on how to make your own blackhead removal strips! I tried it and OMGoodness! It worked just as   good as the ones you pay tons of money on plus it was pretty cheap to make! No more blackheads for me! I will always use this recipe and give it 5 stars! I wanted to share with you so you can make your own too. 
If you have allergies to milk and or gelatin do not use.


-Combine 1 tsp. unflavored gelatin and 1 1/2 tsp. of any type of milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir carefully with a spoon until completely mixed.
-Place the gelatin and milk mixture in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds. After removing the mixture, touch it with your fingers to make sure it is not hot or scalding before putting it on your face. (I put mine in for 15 secs and had to wait till it cooled down)
-Apply a thin coating of the gelatin mixture to your nose using your fingertips. If the mixture is too thick, it will not dry.
-Wait 10 to 15 minutes, or until the mixture dries completely. The gelatin is opaque when it is wet, and will become translucent when it is dry.
-Pull your skin while carefully peeling the gelatin strip off your nose. As you remove the gelatin strip blackheads and dirt will stick to the gelatin, clearing your pores!!!

Let me know how much you love this one since I know you will! As soon as my husband comes home I'm so going to have him do this too!!! 

1 comment: